2021 RACE SCHEDULE:
Sunday 9th May 2021: Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit
Sunday 30th May 2021: Donington National
Sat 3/Sun 4 July 2021: Brands Hatch Indy
Sun 8th Aug 2021: Silverstone International
1 - 3 October 2021: Spa-Francorchamps, Belgium
Sun 24th Oct 2021: Silverstone GP
All 2021 races are provisional pending the lifting of current COVID restrictions.
RAM COBRA 5.8 ltr
Price Per Share: £60 = 1 share
Share's available: 435
Ram Automotive Cobras are considered the pinnacle of AC Cobra replicas.
Developed in conjunction with the race car constructors, Reynard. Adrian Cocking is the man behind Ram Automotive, an ex-Dax employee who left to set up his own business. The very nature of the Ram's chassis construction under the double-skinned fiberglass shell gives increased rigidity over the more typical ladder frames and offers significant benefits in the cars handling.
This car features Jaguar top and bottom wishbones are hung onto the front of the chassis and used in conjunction with up-rated road springs and dampers. At the rear of the car, a modified Jaguar XJ series rear axle is used with narrowed drive-shafts.
This blisteringly fast Cobra was originally built by RAM in 1989 and is powered today by a 351 Windsor Ford by Speedomotive in California. Stroked to 427 bore. 7 litre. 627 bhp.
AS AN OWNER . . .
You will receive:
All shares arrive in premium gift boxes, including a high resolution picture book of the car, relevant papers, paddock lanyard, framed share certificate and framed photo of the car.
You’ll receive pre-race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and other regular updates.
Garage and workshop visits will be arranged from time to time.
BE PART OF THE MOTORSPORT COMMUNITY
Join the owners forum. Meet and talk to other owners about your car and the wider motorsport scene generally. Make new business and social contacts.
EXCLUSIVE OWNERS APP
Each car has it's own exclusive owners app with up to date information on the car, the race calendar and race results.
RACE-DAY ENTRY & HOSPITALITY
You are able to opt in to receive Owners Race Entry to every race.
You will get free entry into a exclusive £100 owners sweep stake - every time the car races.
THE DETAIL . . .
THE SHARE PRICE
The share price is £55 made up as below.:
Capital risk £6
Capital sum £20
Management fee £9
Owner pack £10
*All fees based on estimated cost excluding the capital sum and the capital risk. No extra cost will be incurred by the customer. There will be nothing extra to pay, no matter what costs are incurred during the syndicate period.
*All fees based on estimated cost excluding the capital sum and capital risk. No extra cost will be incurred by the customer. There will be nothing extra to pay, no matter what costs are incurred during the syndicate period.
1. Race Car Syndicates are not an investment company and are not regulated by the Financial Authorities. This is not a financial instrument or an investment product. This is an entertainment product designed to enhance people’s enjoyment of motorsport. Shares should not be purchased as an investment.
2. All shares are sold on a first come, first served basis.
3. Following the purchase of a share or shares, no additional payments will be requested from share owners at any time, regardless of any costs incurred by Race Car Investments or its partners.
4. The current maximum number of shares that can be purchased by one person is 10. To purchase more than 10 shares, please contact Race Car Syndicates.
5. All share owners will receive an owners pack including a share certificate which will be posted within approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date of purchase unless express delivery is requested.
6. All share owners will receive pre-race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and other regular updates.
7. Work shop visits will be available in due course following the lifting of COVID 19 restrictions.
8. Race Car Investments is a trading entity of RCI Holdings Ltd.
9. Shares can only be purchased by an individual aged 18 or over. A share can not be registered in the name of more than one individual.
10. Race Car Syndicate terms and conditions can be found at Terms & Conditions