This car will be campaigned in the CSCC Slicks Series in 2021. Four rounds are planned for 2021 (Oulton Park, Thruxton, Silverstone and Donington) with the intention to introduce a full calendar of events the following year.
Share price: £60 = 1 share
Share's available: Shares awaiting release
This stunning TVR Sagaris GT Racecar is a development of one of the original TVR Tuscan Challange cars. The result is a 600 BHP monster. Not for the faint hearted, this car has no computers, no ABS and no fly by wire! Just sheer guts and adrenaline! A proven race winner, this car is possibly one of the most breathtaking and exciting cars to watch on track anywhere in the UK.
Space frame chassis – originally a TVR Tuscan Challenge car from 1998.
Light weight Fibre glass race body from TVR factory
Fully adjustable 3 and 4 way Ohlin suspension
18” wheels with race controlled Dunlop slick tyres and Dunlop wet tyres
Full PI data logging
3” 5 point race harnesses for driver and passenger
Adjustable aerodynamic front splitter for front end downforce
Adjustable aerodynamic rear wing for rear end downforce
Engine: Race 550 BHP Chevrolet V8
Borg Warner H pattern 5 speed gear
Differential: 3.73 Cone
Electric weight adjustable Power steering
Total weight: 900 kilos
0-60: 2.9 seconds
0-100: 5.9 seconds
Top speed: 190 mph
AS AN OWNER . . .
You will receive:
All shares arrive in premium gift boxes, including a high resolution picture book of the car, relevant papers, paddock lanyard, framed share certificate and framed photo of the car.
You’ll receive race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and other regular updates.
Garage and workshop visits will be arranged from time to time.
BE PART OF THE MOTORSPORT COMMUNITY
Join the owners forum. Meet and talk to other owners about your car and the wider motorsport scene generally. Make new business and social contacts.
EXCLUSIVE OWNERS APP
Each car has it's own exclusive owners app with up to date information on the car, the race calendar and race results.
RACE-DAY ENTRY & HOSPITALITY
You are able to opt in to receive Owners Race Entry to every race.
You will get free entry into a exclusive £100 owners sweep stake - every time the car races once the relevant thresholds have been met.
THE DETAIL . . .
THE SHARE PRICE
The share price is £60 made up as below.
Capital risk £6
Capital sum £20
Management fee £12
Owner pack £10
*All fees based on estimated cost excluding the capital sum and capital risk. No extra cost will be incurred by the customer. There will be nothing extra to pay, no matter what costs are incurred during the syndicate period.
1. Race Car Syndicates are not an investment company and are not regulated by the Financial Authorities. This is not a financial instrument or an investment product. This is an entertainment product designed to enhance people’s enjoyment of motorsport. Shares should not be purchased as an investment.
2. All shares are sold on a first come, first served basis.
3. Following the purchase of a share or shares, no additional payments will be requested from share owners at any time, regardless of any costs incurred by Race Car Investments or its partners.
4. The current maximum number of shares that can be purchased by one person is 10. To purchase more than 10 shares, please contact Race Car Syndicates.
5. All share owners will receive an owners pack including a share certificate which will be posted within approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date of purchase unless express delivery is requested.
6. All share owners will receive pre-race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and other regular updates.
7. Work shop visits will be available in due course following the lifting of COVID 19 restrictions.
8. Race Car Investments is a trading entity of RCI Holdings Ltd.
9. Shares can only be purchased by an individual aged 18 or over. A share can not be registered in the name of more than one individual.
10. Race Car Syndicate terms and conditions can be found at Terms & Conditions