2021 RACE SCHEDULE:
To be confirmed.
LOLA T70 SPYDER
Price per share:
£70 = 1 share
Share's available: 965
This car, chassis number SL70/3, was the very first T70 to be built and made its public debut at the end of January 1965, at the London Racing Car Show at Olympia, where, in dark blue livery with a white centre stripe, the car was the star of the show.
Freshly race prepared during 2019 by Rofgo Racing and now maintained by Mike Dowd, this car is set to reassert the dominance on track in the forthcoming season that Lola T70 is renowned for.
AS AN OWNER . . .
You will receive:
All shares arrive in premium gift boxes, including a high resolution picture book of the car, relevant papers, paddock lanyard, framed share certificate and framed photo of the car.
You’ll receive pre-race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and other regular updates.
Garage and workshop visits will be arranged from time to time.
BE PART OF THE MOTORSPORT COMMUNITY
Join the owners forum. Meet and talk to other owners about your car and the wider motorsport scene generally. Make new business and social contacts.
EXCLUSIVE OWNERS APP
Each car has it's own exclusive owners app with up to date information on the car, the race calendar and race results.
RACE-DAY ENTRY & HOSPITALITY
You are able to opt in to receive Owners Race Entry to every race.
You will get free entry into a exclusive £100 owners sweep stake - every time the car races once the relevant thresholds have been met.
THE DETAIL . . .
THE SHARE PRICE
The share price is £70 made up as below.
Capital risk £7
Capital sum £25
Management fee £14
Owner pack £10
*All fees based on estimated cost excluding the capital sum and capital risk. No extra cost will be incurred by the customer. There will be nothing extra to pay, no matter what costs are incurred during the syndicate period.
1. Race Car Syndicates are not an investment company and are not regulated by the Financial Authorities. This is not a financial instrument or an investment product. This is an entertainment product designed to enhance people’s enjoyment of motorsport. Shares should not be purchased as an investment.
2. All shares are sold on a first come, first served basis.
3. Following the purchase of a share or shares, no additional payments will be requested from share owners at any time, regardless of any costs incurred by Race Car Investments or its partners.
4. The current maximum number of shares that can be purchased by one person is 10. To purchase more than 10 shares, please contact Race Car Syndicates.
5. All share owners will receive an owners pack including a share certificate which will be posted within approximately 3 to 5 business days from the date of purchase unless express delivery is requested.
6. All share owners will receive pre-race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and other regular updates.
7. Work shop visits will be available in due course following the lifting of COVID 19 restrictions.
8. Race Car Investments is a trading entity of RCI Holdings Ltd.
9. Shares can only be purchased by an individual aged 18 or over. A share can not be registered in the name of more than one individual.
10. Race Car Syndicate terms and conditions can be found at Terms & Conditions