PROJECT PLAN FOR THIS CAR
Following a ground up rebuild, this car will be raced in the F1 Masters series in the UK in 2020 and 2021, driven by renowned and successful single seater racer Tim Greenbury.
Minimum syndicate payment: £50 = 1 share
Share's available: 5,000
The Lola T93/30 was the Formula One car built by Lola Cars and raced by the BMS Scuderia Italia team for the 1993 Formula One season. Scuderia Italia, which did not construct its own cars, had previously run Dallara chassis since its first season in 1988, but team owner Beppe Lucchini elected to switch to Lola after an uncompetitive 1992 season.
However, the T93/30 proved to be the least competitive car on the 1993 grid. Its lack of success was to such an extent that Scuderia Italia opted not to compete in the final two Grands Prix of the season, and subsequently merged with the Minardi team for 1994. As such, the T93/30 was the final F1 car to be raced solely by Scuderia Italia, and is also the last Lola chassis to have started a Grand Prix.
AS AN OWNER . . .
You will receive:
All shares arrive in premium gift boxes, including a hard back picture record of the car, framed share certificate, photo of the car and your owners’ lanyard.
You’ll receive pre-race reports, race timing sheets, exclusive photo shoots, race day photo shoots and a monthly newsletter.
You can visit your car in Heybridge and enjoy hospitality at our visitors centre.
BE PART OF THE CLASSIC RACE CAR COMMUNITY
Join the owners forum. Meet and talk to other owners about your car and the wider motorsport scene generally. Make new business and social contacts.
SHARE IN THE UPSIDE
Any winnings your car takes will be paid out in line with the percentage of your share.
RACE-DAY ENTRY & HOSPITALITY
You are able to opt in to receive Owners Race Entry to every race.
THE SHARE PRICE
The share price is £50 made up as below.
Capital cost, commission, transport and maintenance £15.25 per share.
Capital risk is £2.50 per share.
Management fee is set at £28.42 per share.
Race preparation and campaigning cost is set at £10 per share.
Insurance is £2 per share.
BRDC contribution is £1 per share.
VAT is £10 per share.
*All fees based on estimated cost excluding the capital risk. No extra cost will be incurred by the customer. There will be nothing extra to pay, no matter what costs are incurred during the syndicate period.
1. All shares are sold on a first come, first served basis.
2. No additional payments will be requested in relation to the car during the prescribed syndicate period, regardless of any costs incurred by Race Car Investments.
3. Race prize money won by the car or proceeds from the sale of the car are divided equally in accordance with the number of shares owned.
4. All owners will receive a monthly email keeping them updated on the progress of our cars.
5. All owners will be posted a share certificate within approximately 28 days of purchasing a share.
6. Stable visits will be available from October 2019, which are free for an owner to attend.
7. Race Car Investments is a trading entity of RCI Holdings Ltd.
8. Shares can only be registered to an individual aged 18 or over. A share can NOT be registered in the name of more than one individual.
9. Race Car Investments terms and conditions can be found at
This syndicate exit date is set as 1 Dec 2023.
At the end of the syndicate period, the car will be advertised for sale either by auction or private sale.
In the event that an opportunity arises to sell the car for a profit and exit the syndicate before the scheduled exit date for more than 25% on the initial project value, the proposition will be put to the syndicate for a vote and the majority outcome will prevail.
The sale proceeds will be distributed between the shareholders on a pro-rata basis.
You can choose to transfer your proceeds into another project if you wish.
There really is no obligation whatsoever after the initial fee. This syndicate is divided into 5000 shares and each share costs £50 (including VAT).
There will be nothing extra to pay, no matter what costs are incurred during the syndicate period.
The syndicate is subject to the usual ‘Race Car Investments’ terms and conditions. The current maximum number of shares that can be purchased by one person is 1000.